[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 146 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:59 pm

Hersheypark: PTR Springtime In The Park April 11, 2010

Stormwinder
    Admin
    Admin

Hersheypark: PTR Springtime In The Park April 11, 2010

Post  Stormwinder on Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:09 pm

First of all yesterday was 200% better than Good Friday. It was very nice in the morning, then later a lot more people came, but it was still tolerable.

The New Lemon Drop building

Part of the Comet was retracked

The following two pictures are of the new look of the Aquatheatre.

Part of Spring creek was being worked on, therefore part of it was dammed up.

Heres some construction. They are working on something beside the Comet. The result is a big hole right now. Does anyone know more about what is happening?

Coal Cracker is mostly put back together.

Twin Turnpike got a lot of new signs throughout the ride. It is suposed to make it feel more like traveling on a real road.
    Some of the many new signs,

I don't know whats happening here. Last week it was normal, now its not. I guess they are redoing the Coal Cracker entrance area.

Heres the new Minetown smoking area.

Nightwind was in the Ampitheatre

The Miniature Train, Hersheyparks third oldest ride.

The tent is no longer naked.

Fender Bender

Other things to note is Tidal Force is done being painted.

Coaster Master Level

Re: Hersheypark: PTR Springtime In The Park April 11, 2010

Post  Fanatic on Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:12 pm

Once again, nice PTR! Very Happy
    I see that since your last PTR, a lot of the things that were being done are completed. which is nice to see.
    HPCrazy
    Coaster Master Level
    Coaster Master Level

Post  HPCrazy on Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:45 pm

Not really alot of changes, I think the biggest is the turnpike signs, that new building (reminds me of when I reported on the Cold Stone building being redone back in 2008) and the aquatheatre scenery. I heard about the damming in the creek over by Comet. I agree with you in that I don't know what's going on over there. That tent really needs to go. That is prime real estate for a couple of flats. I've discussed and stressed that I don't know how many times lol. You're always great when it comes to photo updates! Great job as always. Wink

By the way, what do you mean by "yesterday"? Was there a private party going on that you had access to? Or are you referring to Sat? I can't wait to get out there in almost a month and use my digital camcorder for some nice shots for this site. I just created a YouTube account so I'll be able to provide some great footage for this site. I hope you and I will be able to meet up too sometime this year! (maybe summer or October) Smile
    Stormwinder
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Stormwinder on Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:43 pm

HPCrazy wrote:Not really alot of changes, I think the biggest is the turnpike signs, that new building (reminds me of when I reported on the Cold Stone building being redone back in 2008)

The Lemon Drop building was done an open last weekend, but I just didnot get a picture of it

HPCrazy wrote: You're always great when it comes to photo updates! Great job as always. Wink
    Thank you, that means alot.

HPCrazy wrote: By the way, what do you mean by "yesterday"? Was there a private party going on that you had access to? Or are you referring to Sat?

No, I ment Sunday. I started this last night, but did not finish. I finished today but forgot to change yesterday to Sunday.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:58 am