Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None


[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 146 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:59 pm


    Hersheypark: Attraction 2012 Rumor and News Discussion

    Share

    AdrenalineJunkie
    Kozmo's Kurves level
    Kozmo's Kurves level

    Posts : 14
    Join date : 2011-03-18

    Re: Hersheypark: Attraction 2012 Rumor and News Discussion

    Post  AdrenalineJunkie on Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:04 am

    ^Don't sweat I forgot too not to mention I was getting caught up in the moment, thats why I edited as soon as I could. I don't know when I am going to STITP, it depends on if I will have the money cause I am really tight on money right now.

    Does anyone else think it's strange how Hershey always reads this and interacts with us? This is the only time I ever seen a park whatsoever interact with enthusiasts like this, so I am guessing that they think we are really going to enjoy this ride if they are building up all this buzz.
    avatar
    Ccron10
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 861
    Join date : 2009-05-22
    Age : 25
    Location : Hershey Pa.

    Re: Hersheypark: Attraction 2012 Rumor and News Discussion

    Post  Ccron10 on Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:23 pm

    AdrenalineJunkie wrote:^Don't sweat I forgot too not to mention I was getting caught up in the moment, thats why I edited as soon as I could. I don't know when I am going to STITP, it depends on if I will have the money cause I am really tight on money right now.

    Does anyone else think it's strange how Hershey always reads this and interacts with us? This is the only time I ever seen a park whatsoever interact with enthusiasts like this, so I am guessing that they think we are really going to enjoy this ride if they are building up all this buzz.
    It doesn't suprise me at all that the park is reading this. Hershey is certainly not the first park to keep an eye on what coaster enthusiasts are doing. Many parks do this and use it to get feedback and find out what the latest buzz is about. This is kind of why I really don't want to see members posting classified info and get themselves in trouble. I know one or two people who haven't posted in awhile to be on the safe side or keep their sources classified and I think that's a wise option.
    It's better to not say anything than to say something that you shouldn't have and get yourself in hot water.

    AdrenalineJunkie
    Kozmo's Kurves level
    Kozmo's Kurves level

    Posts : 14
    Join date : 2011-03-18

    Re: Hersheypark: Attraction 2012 Rumor and News Discussion

    Post  AdrenalineJunkie on Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:45 pm

    ^ Well I'll keep that in mind. But the main interaction I was saying is how they actually met up with you guys in the park. I never seen another park do that to build up the hype like they are doing.

    chrisps
    Little Phantom Level
    Little Phantom Level

    Posts : 15
    Join date : 2011-03-20
    Age : 34
    Location : Lancaster pa

    Re: Hersheypark: Attraction 2012 Rumor and News Discussion

    Post  chrisps on Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:44 pm

    I have been fallowing this topic on this site every month trying to find out more about attraction 2012 at Hershey park for next year. I was at a Hershey bears game last month on the 26th and I passed by the park and saw some trees missing from were the comet is in the park I also saw white trucks that were not marked they were in the Employ parking lot of the park do you think that has something to do with attraction 2012 for next year at the park? I think that this new attraction is a roller coaster it will be a fun cobble of months to wait to see what the park has to say about attraction 2012 this summer. I am also going to be going to Hershey park this summer with my sister and my brotherandlaw I hope to go to the park before August 2nd of this year to see what is going on at the park over the summer and this park session. I also saw some dirt moved by chocolate word around were the superdooper lopper is in the park. I think that this will be a fun summer to see what the park is going to be doing for next year for attraction 2012 I think that Chris is right about this new coaster been 2012 feet tall and not higher I hope that this new coaster for next year is going to be like I305 and the gigga coaster at Cedar point. I hope that you go back to the park sometime soon Chris to get pictures of what is happing in the park sometime soon this month or next month for the spring in the park event next month. I get emails from Hershey park and Hershey so I will get an email this summer when the attraction 2012 is been giving a name and the layout of this new coaster.

    Spoiler1
    Trailblazer Level
    Trailblazer Level

    Posts : 1
    Join date : 2011-03-21

    Re: Hersheypark: Attraction 2012 Rumor and News Discussion

    Post  Spoiler1 on Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:14 am

    I got canned by hersheypark and have info for chris, matt, and alex about this coaster if u want it send me a msg and prove who u are! Other wise enjoy hersheyparks stupid game they are playing with you! Spoiler Out!
    avatar
    Ccron10
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 861
    Join date : 2009-05-22
    Age : 25
    Location : Hershey Pa.

    Re: Hersheypark: Attraction 2012 Rumor and News Discussion

    Post  Ccron10 on Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:39 pm

    Spoiler1 wrote:I got canned by hersheypark and have info for chris, matt, and alex about this coaster if u want it send me a msg and prove who u are! Other wise enjoy hersheyparks stupid game they are playing with you! Spoiler Out!
    Sorry, but if you got fired from your job there and have classified info about Attraction 2012, we are not interested. This is because we believe that getting to the announcement is half the fun and do not want to recieve any critical info that would impact the announcement of this attraction. Also, we at Keystone Thrills do not wish to tarnish our relationship with Hersheypark or any other parks that we report or discuss.

    Thanks, we will have fun playing Hersheypark's stupid game. : P

    Magnum PA
    Sooperdooperlooper Level
    Sooperdooperlooper Level

    Posts : 59
    Join date : 2011-01-04

    Re: Hersheypark: Attraction 2012 Rumor and News Discussion

    Post  Magnum PA on Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:04 pm

    Ccron10 wrote:
    Spoiler1 wrote:I got canned by hersheypark and have info for chris, matt, and alex about this coaster if u want it send me a msg and prove who u are! Other wise enjoy hersheyparks stupid game they are playing with you! Spoiler Out!
    Sorry, but if you got fired from your job there and have classified info about Attraction 2012, we are not interested. This is because we believe that getting to the announcement is half the fun and do not want to recieve any critical info that would impact the announcement of this attraction. Also, we at Keystone Thrills do not wish to tarnish our relationship with Hersheypark or any other parks that we report or discuss.

    Thanks, we will have fun playing Hersheypark's stupid game. : P

    Well played, Ccron10. No need to ruin the relationship you guys currently have with Hersheypark, as your site leaking info wouldn't tarnish your relationship, it would end it.

    If Spoiler1 wants to leak any info, getting you guys involved would not be the way to go, no matter how many of us wants to know what he has to say. I know I do.

    At the same time, if he feels he wants to get back at his former employer by leaking information about their new attraction, that's between him and them. He is free to do it, if he chooses, and that's the risk Hersheypark takes in firing employees who have confidential information. It's just that maybe this site is not the place to do it.

    chrisps
    Little Phantom Level
    Little Phantom Level

    Posts : 15
    Join date : 2011-03-20
    Age : 34
    Location : Lancaster pa

    Re: Hersheypark: Attraction 2012 Rumor and News Discussion

    Post  chrisps on Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:12 pm

    I also think that you did the right thing Chris by not wanting to get info from this new member who got fired by Hershey park. I also want to know what this new coaster is going to be and what the layout of this new coaster is going to be but I think that we can wait until the park tells everyone on the local news or in the newspaper or on the Hershey park website. I also think that part of the fun is to try to find out what this new coaster is going to be and who is going to be bulling the new coaster for next year at Hershey park.
    avatar
    FlyersFan
    Hydra: The Revenge Level
    Hydra: The Revenge Level

    Posts : 113
    Join date : 2011-03-20
    Age : 36
    Location : Grantville, Pa

    Re: Hersheypark: Attraction 2012 Rumor and News Discussion

    Post  FlyersFan on Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:24 pm

    I agree part of the fun really is figuring out the pieces to the puzzle so to speak. If someone just came out with it and told us all of the specifications of the ride then what would we discuss from now until when the official announcement is made? I like the game Hershey seems to be playing with all of us. It makes you feel apart of the announcement and apart of the "game".

    tedgarb
    Kingdom Coaster Level
    Kingdom Coaster Level

    Posts : 31
    Join date : 2011-03-03

    Re: Hersheypark: Attraction 2012 Rumor and News Discussion

    Post  tedgarb on Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:27 pm

    Isn't the entire point of this the game? I mean, I would like to know too, but then what would I have to look forward to? The waiting is all the fun. And how do we even know he is telling the truth? He could just be a troll, after all.
    avatar
    Fanatic
    Coaster Master Level
    Coaster Master Level

    Posts : 665
    Join date : 2009-08-01
    Location : NY

    Re: Hersheypark: Attraction 2012 Rumor and News Discussion

    Post  Fanatic on Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:30 pm

    Most likely the latter, but you never know. I enjoy the game going on but try not to get too much into it. I like seeing the progress on the ride at the park, most of all.
    avatar
    HPCrazy
    Coaster Master Level
    Coaster Master Level

    Posts : 1283
    Join date : 2009-07-29
    Age : 34
    Location : York, PA

    Re: Hersheypark: Attraction 2012 Rumor and News Discussion

    Post  HPCrazy on Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:37 pm

    I agree 100% on what Chris has said. We're developing a great relationship with Hersheypark and the local media through this whole thing. If someone who said that they were fired feels that they would want to come on here and leak information (or also take a risk on losing their job), it would give our site a bad reputation and I think it's very critcial we watch what we're doing and saying because Hershey is on to pretty much every piece of it. Plus knowing the ins and outs of this whole project now would just spoil the game or also the possibility of the Ride Institute of Technology paying us another visit.
    avatar
    Ccron10
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 861
    Join date : 2009-05-22
    Age : 25
    Location : Hershey Pa.

    Re: Hersheypark: Attraction 2012 Rumor and News Discussion

    Post  Ccron10 on Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:14 pm

    I'm giving the guy until 8PM tonight to *try* to defend himself then he's banned for trolling.

    Construction-wise, DestinationHershey posted an update recently and a few of their pictures show a backhoe on a pile of rocks in part of the creek.
    http://www.destinationhersheypa.com/archives/1150

    chrisps
    Little Phantom Level
    Little Phantom Level

    Posts : 15
    Join date : 2011-03-20
    Age : 34
    Location : Lancaster pa

    Re: Hersheypark: Attraction 2012 Rumor and News Discussion

    Post  chrisps on Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:38 pm

    I think that is a good thing to do because we don't want someone on this site telling us what the new coaster is for next year at Hershey park. I like been a member of this site and reading the topics on this site and I also like the game that Hershey park is doing with us this year. I think that it is more fun to try to guess what Hershey park is going to be doing for next year with attraction 2012. I hope that attraction 2012 is a big roller coaster but I hope that it is not a gaga coaster or a divemchine coaster. I like all of the coasters and rides at Hershey park and I don't think that the park needs a giga coaster or a divemchine coaster at the park. I hope that if attraction 2012 is a roller coaster that it is a hyper coaster. I have a question for the members of this site what company do you think is going to be making this coaster do you think that it will B/m or another coaster company do the coaster for next year at Hershey park? I have a question for you Chris are you going to be going by the park anytime soon this week or sometime soon next month? If you are going to be going to Hershey park sometime soon this month or next month can you please get some pictures for me and the other members of this site Chris to see what is happing in the park? I have another question for you Chris what member are you giving to 8pm tonight to defend himself on this site it is not me is it?
    avatar
    Ccron10
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 861
    Join date : 2009-05-22
    Age : 25
    Location : Hershey Pa.

    Re: Hersheypark: Attraction 2012 Rumor and News Discussion

    Post  Ccron10 on Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:47 pm

    chrisps wrote:I think that is a good thing to do because we don't want someone on this site telling us what the new coaster is for next year at Hershey park. I like been a member of this site and reading the topics on this site and I also like the game that Hershey park is doing with us this year. I think that it is more fun to try to guess what Hershey park is going to be doing for next year with attraction 2012. I hope that attraction 2012 is a big roller coaster but I hope that it is not a gaga coaster or a divemchine coaster. I like all of the coasters and rides at Hershey park and I don't think that the park needs a giga coaster or a divemchine coaster at the park. I hope that if attraction 2012 is a roller coaster that it is a hyper coaster. I have a question for the members of this site what company do you think is going to be making this coaster do you think that it will B/m or another coaster company do the coaster for next year at Hershey park? I have a question for you Chris are you going to be going by the park anytime soon this week or sometime soon next month? If you are going to be going to Hershey park sometime soon this month or next month can you please get some pictures for me and the other members of this site Chris to see what is happing in the park? I have another question for you Chris what member are you giving to 8pm tonight to defend himself on this site it is not me is it?
    Nope, it's not you, it's Spoiler1. As far as an update, I have no clue when I'll be able to go by and do one. For me, it probably won't be until STITP, but if any members plan on going by the construction site, they are more than welcome to post an update.
    By the way, pushingbuttons, I added your photo to the Attraction 2012 Update page on the website. Wink
    http://keystonethrills.webs.com/attraction2012updates.htm

    chrisps
    Little Phantom Level
    Little Phantom Level

    Posts : 15
    Join date : 2011-03-20
    Age : 34
    Location : Lancaster pa

    Re: Hersheypark: Attraction 2012 Rumor and News Discussion

    Post  chrisps on Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:11 pm

    Thanks Chris for telling me what member has until 8pm tonight to defend himself. I might be going to Hershey park this summer with my family before August 2nd of this year if I go to Hershey park this summer I will post on this site if I see anything happing at the site were the rumored coaster is going to be put in the park for 2012. I have a question for you Chris the white unmarked trucks that I saw on the 26th of last month in the employ parking lot do you think that they have something to do with this new coaster for next year at Hershey park? I think that this new coaster for next year is going to be a hyper coaster if it is a hyper coaster I hope that it a coaster like the one at Six Flags near Boston. I wanted to go to that park when I was in Boston in 2009 but my family would not let me go to the park because we did not know were the park is or if it is was near Boston. If I would have going to that Six flags park it would have been my first hyper coaster by Intamn to get on so I hope that Hershey park gets a hyper coaster by Intaman in the park next year. I have a question for you Chris did you get a look at the blueprints that were seen in the video on News 8 last Friday? I paused the video when the blueprints were in the video and it looked like in one of the spots on the video that there was an over banked tune or a hex in the were the water is near the sooper dopper looper did you see that on the blueprints? I think that this new coaster for the park next year know attraction 2012 is been built by Intman and not a B/m hyper coaster.
    avatar
    Ccron10
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 861
    Join date : 2009-05-22
    Age : 25
    Location : Hershey Pa.

    Re: Hersheypark: Attraction 2012 Rumor and News Discussion

    Post  Ccron10 on Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:24 pm

    ^I saw a guy holding blueprints, but I didn't look at them and really didn't know it had anything to do with the coaster.
    Spoiler1 has been banned. Now back to our normal discussion...
    avatar
    pushingbuttons
    Kingdom Coaster Level
    Kingdom Coaster Level

    Posts : 40
    Join date : 2011-03-03
    Location : Camp Hill, PA

    Re: Hersheypark: Attraction 2012 Rumor and News Discussion

    Post  pushingbuttons on Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:53 pm

    Thanks a lot for using my picture in your update! I should be visiting the park sometime this week and I will try to get more pictures. If not this week then I will definitely get some this weekend.

    -------

    http://keystonethrills.megabb.com/viewtopic.forum?t=250

    Sponsored content

    Re: Hersheypark: Attraction 2012 Rumor and News Discussion

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:19 am