[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 146 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:59 pm

Hersheypark: Attraction 2012 Rumor and News Discussion

CoasterEricHP
    Black Diamond Level
    Black Diamond Level

Re: Hersheypark: Attraction 2012 Rumor and News Discussion

Post  CoasterEricHP on Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:28 pm

I was spending some time today looking over the clearances in Carousel Circle and how in the world are they planning on having a turn around on the outside of Comet's far turnaround? They'd almost have to tear down buildings there wouldn't they? Then the return run behind some of the kiddie rides in the area present the same problem.

Besides the fact that there aren't currently any markings for this kind of return run.. is there anything keeping the coaster from circling around Founder's Circle like in this drawing as opposed to cutting back in over the Comet?

This would create a pretty cool "hop" over the Midway entering Founder's Circle. It would have to somehow squeeze back towards the Comet (I'd love to see RECC burned to the ground for this purpose) but I just put it right between the two buildings.. which I doubt would happen but oh well..

Also.. Were there rumors of the skyride building being torn down or am I getting my WDW and HP rumors mixed up? Smile
    Ccron10
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Ccron10 on Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:18 pm

^Meh, they could manuver between those buildings next to Comet's far-turnaround. They've certainly have delt with more compact situations before.

There was talk of Sky Ride building being removed, but that was a couple of years ago. But I doubt that it will be going anywhere.
    pushingbuttons
    Kingdom Coaster Level
    Kingdom Coaster Level

Post  pushingbuttons on Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:41 pm

CoasterEricHP wrote:
    Besides the fact that there aren't currently any markings for this kind of return run.. is there anything keeping the coaster from circling around Founder's Circle like in this drawing as opposed to cutting back in over the Comet?

There is ABSOLUTELY no room back behind the arena to put in track for a coaster, it's already over crowded as it is. Also there are markers that could indicate the return run between the kiddies and comets return run. RXCC will not be torn down anytime soon, mainly because they just put it in, but also it is a very popular ride.
    HPCrazy
    Coaster Master Level
    Coaster Master Level

Post  HPCrazy on Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:11 pm

The skyride building was completely redone several years ago with, first, a new paintjob followed by a new roof. That pretty much explains that it'll be sticking around a good long time.

I just don't see a coaster layout happening like that. They'll somehow manage to keep it squeezed alongside Comet and around the creek. Your previous rendition before the current one makes a lot more sense and I would really hope we get something similar, especially if this thing turns out to be a B&M.
    CoasterEricHP
    Black Diamond Level
    Black Diamond Level

Post  CoasterEricHP on Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:35 pm

^ I agree but there looks like there's only a few feet between those buildings and the Comet and the kiddie ride boundaries and the Comet.

I could see an overbank wrapping around the back end of the Comet leading the track into the Comet's far turnaround and then hop over into the open space next to the Comet. However, then they'd need to take it over some kiddie rides/restaurant to get to the Comet's station/brake run.

I know RXCC won't be torn down anytime soon but I think it's a very embarrassing ride and needs to be dealt with.. Smile
    gb980109
    Phoenix Level
    Phoenix Level

Post  gb980109 on Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:55 pm

CoasterEricHP wrote:^ I agree but there looks like there's only a few feet between those buildings and the Comet and the kiddie ride boundaries and the Comet.
    There's a "road" between Comet and those buildings/the kiddie rides. That "road" is wide enough to have to cars going side by side...so I'm guessing there's about 20 feet of room there. More than enough to fit a roller coaster track in, especially when you consider the elevation space is even greater than that.

I got down to the creek again today. Here's an update: http://keystonethrills.megabb.com/t249-04-07-2011-update#3557

I have a bunch of other pictures as well, but they weren't uploading properly so I only have three on that update.

EDIT: I merged your two posts together for you. Thanks for the update!
    -Ccron10

Last edited by Ccron10 on Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Double-post merge)
    Ccron10
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Ccron10 on Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:52 am

I merged your last two posts together for you. Wink

Cool, thanks for the update. Once I recieve the others, I'll add them to the blog for you.

Expect an update from me on Monday.
    Ccron10
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Ccron10 on Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:07 pm

Check out gb's full update on our blog here:
    http://keystonethrills.wordpress.com/2011/04/08/attraction-2012-update-17-from-gb980109/

Much of the lake looks dug up.
    HPCrazy
    Coaster Master Level
    Coaster Master Level

Post  HPCrazy on Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:26 pm

Excellent update! I may be doing a small one myself next Sunday as I'm planning on being at the park around 9 in the morning. I'll probably take a quick stroll down to Creekside before I head over to the gates and then during the meet-up, we'll check out what's going on over by sooperdooperLooper.

Something else to think about, but does anyone else think that the Ride Institute of Technology might be planning on paying us another visit during the meet-up next Sunday? Remember the last clue mentioned about the games resuming sometime this month leading up to the August 2nd announcement? Nothing new has been revealed yet so I wouldn't put it out of the question. Again, just something to think about....

HPfangirl4life
    Sooperdooperlooper Level
    Sooperdooperlooper Level

Post  HPfangirl4life on Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:24 pm

The last rendering would be pretty cool in a perfect world...but alas we live in HP's already constructed world.

Not only is the area between the arena and park boundries near Starship America, but there is employee access through a gate right next to the woodworker as well as the employee entrance for Craftbark Kitchen. The retail department also hosts twice daily meetings above the Craftbarn Kitchen. A ride of any type through that area would completely hinder several operations that are essential.

I also do not see them removing the building that houses RECC. The back half of that is used for maintenance. It might not always be RECC, something will probably always be there.

True there is a "road" between Comet's 3rd turn and the kiddie rides in Founder's Circle. However, there is not nearly as much space available throughout that "road" to accomadate a coaster train. Supports, yes...there is enough space for supports and they would not disrupt much back there.
    gb980109
    Phoenix Level
    Phoenix Level

Post  gb980109 on Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:00 pm

HPfangirl4life wrote:I also do not see them removing the building that houses RECC. The back half of that is used for maintenance. It might not always be RECC, something will probably always be there.

True there is a "road" between Comet's 3rd turn and the kiddie rides in Founder's Circle. However, there is not nearly as much space available throughout that "road" to accomadate a coaster train. Supports, yes...there is enough space for supports and they would not disrupt much back there.
    Reese's Xtreme Cup Challenge isn't going anywhere anytime soon. It's just badly in need of a retheming. Or bring back the Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (with or without Caramel) when you exit the ride.

I've walked down that "road" and there is absolutely enough space to accommodate a coaster train.
    Ccron10
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Ccron10 on Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:14 pm

gb980109 wrote:
    HPfangirl4life wrote:I also do not see them removing the building that houses RECC. The back half of that is used for maintenance. It might not always be RECC, something will probably always be there.

Reese's Xtreme Cup Challenge isn't going anywhere anytime soon. It's just badly in need of a retheming. Or bring back the Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (with or without Caramel) when you exit the ride.

I've walked down that "road" and there is absolutely enough space to accommodate a coaster train.
    I agree as well, even though I haven't been back there. Just because there isn't enough room at ground-level for a coaster train doesn't mean that they can't build higher up so it can clear the turnaround and Hersheypark Kids building. Remember that footers can be around 6 foot in diameter and if that road is wider, then it shouldn't be a problem.

I went past today and there looks to be a 5 foot deep trench running along the Park Blvd-side of the lake from the Comet to the dam. They were also recieveing a shipment of small concrete blocks from a flat-bed parked at the new gate too.
    HPCrazy
    Coaster Master Level
    Coaster Master Level

Post  HPCrazy on Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:15 am

When you mentioned about the concrete blocks, are you referring to those kind that they use for construction zones on road projects to keep out traffic? I thought they had some of these at the construction site before when you went by.

I'm wondering if the trench along the lake may have to do with pouring footers and leveling the land for the coaster to fit.

knowit*
    Kingdom Coaster Level
    Kingdom Coaster Level

Post  knowit* on Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:33 am

I think what everyone here is forgetting is the ability of hersheypark engineers to stuff a ride in a tight space. I have a feeling that once the layout of "Project X" is finally revealed, everyone is going to be surprised where they fit everything. Lets be honest, if they wanted transfer track and storage for this new coaster sitting in another dimension through a stargate located in the final turnaround of the comet, they'd find a way to do it. They're draining a decades old pond to install this thing, unless it's all a ploy for authorities to to find the bodies good old Milton Hershey disposed of there when he was still alive.
    gb980109
    Phoenix Level
    Phoenix Level

Post  gb980109 on Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:02 pm

knowit* wrote:I think what everyone here is forgetting is the ability of hersheypark engineers to stuff a ride in a tight space. I have a feeling that once the layout of "Project X" is finally revealed, everyone is going to be surprised where they fit everything. Lets be honest, if they wanted transfer track and storage for this new coaster sitting in another dimension through a stargate located in the final turnaround of the comet, they'd find a way to do it. They're draining a decades old pond to install this thing, unless it's all a ploy for authorities to to find the bodies good old Milton Hershey disposed of there when he was still alive.
    I was thinking they were looking for gold and using a roller coaster project as cover.

Keep in mind, Hershey can't do everything, nor do they want to do everything. If they did, Hersheypark would have a 400 foot coaster, Great Bear would be another 1200 feet longer, and Trailblazer would have been removed after the 2003 season. Sure, one of the things they're really good at is working rides in tight spaces, but that doesn't mean that it's going to be all that impressive.
    Ccron10
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Ccron10 on Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:17 pm

^^Stargate: the Ride. That might work and they could theme it to the TV show! lol
    But seriously, think about it. They could've added Storm Runner or Great Bear in this area back in the day. When I think of it that way, they may have been saving this area for something special: something big, expensive and unique to the area, if not, the industry. So I agree that this is going to be a cool addition.

HPCrazy wrote:When you mentioned about the concrete blocks, are you referring to those kind that they use for construction zones on road projects to keep out traffic? I thought they had some of these at the construction site before when you went by.

I'm wondering if the trench along the lake may have to do with pouring footers and leveling the land for the coaster to fit.
    They looked like just concrete blocks. Nothing like what's in construction zones. If they aren't used by monday and are just sitting around on Monday, I'll see about snapping a photo for you.
    Also, about the big, black plastic piping, that is for drainage because down the street in Middletown, they're building a new bank and they had the same thing laying around that construction site. So no big deal.
    As for the trench, I'm pretty sure they're only going to use it to temporarly re-direct the creek so that they can work on the opposite side where the water currently is now.

Ccron10
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Ccron10 on Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:34 pm

Here's a construction update from me:
    http://keystonethrills.wordpress.com/2011/04/11/hersheypark-attraction-2012-update-18-from-ccron10/
    They have divided the lake in half and started draining the excavated section of the lake.
    HPCrazy
    Coaster Master Level
    Coaster Master Level

Post  HPCrazy on Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:46 am

I saw what you were referring to with the concrete blocks. Great update. Also can't wait to see your video update with your new camera. Saw the clip on your Facebook page and it definitely takes good pics!

EDIT:

Looks like both Attraction 2012 and our site have made it into the L.A. Times:

http://www.latimes.com/travel/deals/themeparks/la-trb-2012-theme-parks-03201118,0,456412.story

Hershey's Attraction 2012 comes in 6th under the top twelve of most anticipated attractions scheduled to open in 2012. Among them are Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom Fantasyland expansion, Busch Gardens Williamsburg's 2012 coaster, Universal Studios Hollywood's Transformers dark ride and SeaWorld San Diego's Manta roller coaster.

They have the site linked if you click the blue "Hersheypark" type on there.
    gb980109
    Phoenix Level
    Phoenix Level

Post  gb980109 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:42 pm

Hey I went down to the creek again and I got some really good pictures. Also, a lot of trees are being cut down and the dam is being completed.

Pictures soon.
    HPCrazy
    Coaster Master Level
    Coaster Master Level

Post  HPCrazy on Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:55 pm

Sweet! Where are they cutting down the trees? Could you post a pic or two on here before Chris makes the update?
    gb980109
    Phoenix Level
    Phoenix Level

Post  gb980109 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:07 pm

Unfortunately not at the moment, but I will when I can.

The dam worked continued today, too (no pictures though). They were placing the concrete blocks with sewer holes for redirecting the creek underground while they do the work. Tree cutting continued as well, so it's thinned out quite a bit.
    gb980109
    Phoenix Level
    Phoenix Level

Post  gb980109 on Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:06 pm

Bigcoaster95
    Kingdom Coaster Level
    Kingdom Coaster Level

Post  Bigcoaster95 on Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:36 pm

Great update. Looks like it will be fun to watch the progress through the summer.
    HPCrazy
    Coaster Master Level
    Coaster Master Level

Post  HPCrazy on Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:36 pm

Here are all my Attraction 2012 pics from the meet-up today:

Apparently, some new stakes have shown up around Comet's station. The stakes that were behind the games building were gone.

I think it's safe to say that the games building is on its way out....

As well as Tilt-A-Whirl getting a new home for next year.

Looks like more electric lines were marked out.

The new dam.

After the meet-up, Chris, Alex and myself along with Toni and her daughter Alex decided to take a walk down to the construction site to see what was happening.

More concrete blocks are stacked up awaiting their use.

A close up of the remaining catering building as well as part of the construction site. A new shed has also sprung up inside the new gate by the old ticket booth being used as a guard shack.

The creek divided in half.

Lots of trees were cut down. This was also clearly visible from Comet. Looks like major work is being done since my previous visit last month.

Will have a PTR up soon! Smile
    Ccron10
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Ccron10 on Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:30 pm

I've posted gb's and HPCrazy's update just now.
    http://keystonethrills.wordpress.com/

While posting these, I noticed that from the photos that every stake has a number such as 20, 20L, 106, 106S, etc. Given how Fahrenheit was assembled using a number system my theory is that the system may work the same for these stakes and that each one may represent a footer.
    Here's an example:
    There are two stakes close by such as 20 and 20L. The L may stand for lateral.

The stakes next to Comet's exit ramp are labeled in the 90's, there are markers spraypainted to the midway just about under the Comet Hollow Games building labeled 106 and 106S or 1065 (which is a few feet away), but the ones on the opposite side of the creek a little farther down from Comet are labeled in the 20's and finally, closer to the existing catering building they are labeled in the 60's.

I'll a better look at this next time.
    HPCrazy
    Coaster Master Level
    Coaster Master Level

Post  HPCrazy on Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:32 pm

Bingo, the games building will be demolished if those indicate that there will be supports in that location. Makes sense. Not sure what the stakes were for behind the games building if they were taken out since last season.
    CoasterBGW
    Sky Rocket Level
    Sky Rocket Level

Post  CoasterBGW on Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:44 pm

Did I miss the posting of the updated website?

http://www.rideinstitute.com/
    HPCrazy
    Coaster Master Level
    Coaster Master Level

Post  HPCrazy on Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:48 pm

Looks like the same style of how Nantimi was. This will be interesting.
    CoasterBGW
    Sky Rocket Level
    Sky Rocket Level

Post  CoasterBGW on Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:49 pm

Few things I noticed quickly:

http://www.rideinstitute.com/about.php

At the bottom, the featured alumni rotates.

http://www.rideinstitute.com/studies.php

PDF documents appear to have a release date.
    HPCrazy
    Coaster Master Level
    Coaster Master Level

Post  HPCrazy on Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:52 pm

Just saw that Hershey's Director of Engineering, Kent Bachmann, is featured as one of their Alumni. Also, there are blueprints in one of the pic header pages. I wonder if they are part of the blueprints to the ride, maybe the station?

underslayer
    Kingdom Coaster Level
    Kingdom Coaster Level

Ride Institude of Technology

Post  underslayer on Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:01 pm

also John Tshudy who is the Managing Director, Buildings and Ground Maintenance at Hershey Entertainment & Resorts Company is also a alumni. Their new research building is named after him. One thing I noticed is the the shape of that building is the same as the outline of the station outlined on the ground in comet hollow. Could just be me lol also Bob DeFiore
    Managing Director of Construction Services, HP is on there too
    PSUPrincess22
    Kingdom Coaster Level
    Kingdom Coaster Level

Post  PSUPrincess22 on Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:10 pm

I zoomed in on the blueprints. Sadly its a blueprint of a house. You can see hall and living room written in there.

I'm having a blast looking around! Cannot wait!

HPCrazy wrote:Just saw that Hershey's Director of Engineering, Kent Bachmann, is featured as one of their Alumni. Also, there are blueprints in one of the pic header pages. I wonder if they are part of the blueprints to the ride, maybe the station?
    CoasterBGW
    Sky Rocket Level
    Sky Rocket Level

Post  CoasterBGW on Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:19 pm

On the about page: http://www.rideinstitute.com/about.php

There is an image map for the header image with the following:
    Code:

<map name="Map" id="Map">
            <area shape="rect" coords="109,136,121,150" href="#01" alt="zw" title="zw"/>
            <area shape="rect" coords="698,101,709,111" href="#03" alt="l" title="l" />
            <area shape="rect" coords="423,71,434,83" href="#02" alt="ö"  title="ö"/>
            <area shape="rect" coords="858,159,868,170" href="#04" alt="f" title="f"/>
    </map>

Following the number the letters arrange as zwölf.
    Ccron10
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Ccron10 on Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:56 pm

CoasterBGW wrote:On the about page: http://www.rideinstitute.com/about.php

There is an image map for the header image with the following:
    Code:

<map name="Map" id="Map">
            <area shape="rect" coords="109,136,121,150" href="#01" alt="zw" title="zw"/>
            <area shape="rect" coords="698,101,709,111" href="#03" alt="l" title="l" />
            <area shape="rect" coords="423,71,434,83" href="#02" alt="ö"  title="ö"/>
            <area shape="rect" coords="858,159,868,170" href="#04" alt="f" title="f"/>
    </map>

Following the number the letters arrange as zwölf.
    Which is twelve in german.

underslayer
    Kingdom Coaster Level
    Kingdom Coaster Level

Post  underslayer on Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:26 pm

Yes zwolf is German for 12
    HPCrazy
    Coaster Master Level
    Coaster Master Level

Post  HPCrazy on Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:52 pm

Well we know they keep throwing the number 12 all over the place. Can't wait for the clues to start rolling out.
    ChiefRedskin89
    Talon: Grip of Fear Level

Post  ChiefRedskin89 on Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:58 pm

From the looks of it I believe April 25th will be the next clue, thats when the PDF file for Propulsion Dynamics comes out. Three questions, what would a ride construction in Colorado have to do with anything(news), do you think the search bar will come in handy, and any chance there any physics majors here or some one that knows a good deal about it(does the equasion under studies mean anything)? The "advanced four dimensional analysis" also kinda scares me...
    Sooperdooperlooper Level
    Sooperdooperlooper Level

Post  2012 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:31 am

My quick input would be that Sophia Andersson is training for a HALO jump. Which is when you skydive from a high altitude and achieve terminal velocity then open then chute at a very low altitude.

Dive machine?
    Ccron10
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Ccron10 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:31 am

2012 wrote:My quick input would be that Sophia Andersson is training for a HALO jump. Which is when you skydive from a high altitude and achieve terminal velocity then open then chute at a very low altitude.

Dive machine?
    I think Dr. Andersson is more of a refrence towards the past Nantimi marketing game given the date 2007 and the mention of her doing a massive marketing study that same year.
    Dr. Dekland is another interesting character since he dealed with space and the year 1997 is mentioned.

Matt, I may be wrong, but when they came up to survey us, wern't there four of them? I do know that one was a woman, but their interests did kind of reflect what some of them were wearing (like one of the guys with the hat).

Here are my findings in the site:
    http://keystonethrills.wordpress.com/2011/04/19/the-ride-institute-is-back-and-has-a-better-site-41911/

I'm kind of stumped on the buildings pictured on the homepage though.
    EDIT: Stare long and hard at the RIT logos located inside TPR and on the Hersheypark page in Screamscape. Rolling Eyes
    HPCrazy
    Coaster Master Level
    Coaster Master Level

Post  HPCrazy on Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:44 am

Yes, I'm pretty sure it was three men and a women who surveyed us in October. Perhaps some of them were portraying the characters listed. Perhaps the women was Sofia Andersson - lol.
    SupremeScream
    Trailblazer Level
    Trailblazer Level

Post  SupremeScream on Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:15 pm

Kinda though propulsion was pointing towards a launch coaster? Question
    HPCrazy
    Coaster Master Level
    Coaster Master Level

Post  HPCrazy on Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:49 pm

I know for a fact that we're not getting another launched coaster, since we already have Storm Runner. I think it's pretty safe to say we're getting a hyper or maybe a Dive Machine. Still thinking on the 212 ft version of I-305.
    Ccron10
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Ccron10 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:12 pm

HPCrazy wrote:I know for a fact that we're not getting another launched coaster, since we already have Storm Runner. I think it's pretty safe to say we're getting a hyper or maybe a Dive Machine. Still thinking on the 212 ft version of I-305.
    I wouldn't rule it out. Keep in mind that many parks such as KI, Carowinds, CP, have more than one launched coaster. Just because the park already has one of something doesn't mean they can't build something again that's similar (case and point would be Fahrenheit).

Its pretty much like saying that they can't build another lift hill coaster because they already have one of those.
    ChiefRedskin89

Post  ChiefRedskin89 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:23 pm

Yeah before Hypersonic XLC was removed King's Dominion had four launch coasters, and they still have 3 today. They may all be launch but provide a much different expirience.
    HPCrazy
    Coaster Master Level
    Coaster Master Level

Post  HPCrazy on Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:00 pm

Ccron10 wrote:
    HPCrazy wrote:I know for a fact that we're not getting another launched coaster, since we already have Storm Runner. I think it's pretty safe to say we're getting a hyper or maybe a Dive Machine. Still thinking on the 212 ft version of I-305.
    I wouldn't rule it out. Keep in mind that many parks such as KI, Carowinds, CP, have more than one launched coaster. Just because the park already has one of something doesn't mean they can't build something again that's similar (case and point would be Fahrenheit).

Its pretty much like saying that they can't build another lift hill coaster because they already have one of those.

I understand what you're referring to but we have to also remember that KD and KI have alot more land to expand at the current moment. Of course, Hershey can still utilize the old golf course if needed, but I would think for now they would want to put something unique into the current footprint that they have to work with. I'd say I wouldn't rule it out if they, or once they, do expand into the golf course, than that would be more likely an option for another launch coaster. Their best bet would've been to put Storm Runner on the land where Attraction 2012 is being constructed, but as you have mentioned in a previous post, they most likely wanted to save this area for something special.
    Ccron10
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Ccron10 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:25 pm

HPCrazy wrote:
    Ccron10 wrote:

I understand what you're referring to but we have to also remember that KD and KI have alot more land to expand at the current moment. Of course, Hershey can still utilize the old golf course if needed, but I would think for now they would want to put something unique into the current footprint that they have to work with. I'd say I wouldn't rule it out if they, or once they, do expand into the golf course, than that would be more likely an option for another launch coaster. Their best bet would've been to put Storm Runner on the land where Attraction 2012 is being constructed, but as you have mentioned in a previous post, they most likely wanted to save this area for something special.
    The amount of land on what the park owns has nothing to do with it. If they want to add a launched coaster right now, nothing would stop them and it wouldn't matter. Don't forget that a launched coaster CAN be unique; it's just a different way of getting the ride up to speed that doesn't use a lift hill.
    PSUPrincess22
    Kingdom Coaster Level
    Kingdom Coaster Level

Post  PSUPrincess22 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:18 am

Do you think that 12 digit code from the banners could be entered into the search box and unlock something??

4 digits are still missing.

_ _ _ _-3 1 6 2-2 0 3 7

That search box HAD to be put there for a reason.
    4/25/11 cant get here fast enough!!
    HPCrazy
    Coaster Master Level
    Coaster Master Level

Post  HPCrazy on Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:42 am

Maybe the missing four digits will be revealed on 4/25. If that's the case, it probably wouldn't hurt to check it out.

EDIT:
    Just tried to put that code into the search box and it was invalid. I'm guessing those missing four digits mean something. When they're revealed, I'm going to try it again.
    Ccron10
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Ccron10 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:22 am

Already tried the email address and search box and nothing worked. I don't even think the search box works yet.
    HPCrazy
    Coaster Master Level
    Coaster Master Level

Post  HPCrazy on Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:27 am

I'm guessing we'll find out something that will put the search box to use, eventually. Going to investigate the site some more today to see what I can find out.

EDIT:

Something else I just thought of is that would the name of the new ride be German-related? They used that German code which translates into the number 12 (twelfth coaster), plus the Griffon symbol that was originally posted and related to similar symbols in Rhineland, which is supposed to be German themed. I know the ride will be in Comet Hollow and that the two definitely don't relate, but it's something to think about....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 29, 2017 2:37 am