Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 146 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:59 pm

R.I.P. Macho Man Randy Savage

FlyersFan
    Hydra: The Revenge Level
    Hydra: The Revenge Level

R.I.P. Macho Man Randy Savage

Post  FlyersFan on Fri May 20, 2011 8:33 pm

As you may already know the Macho Man Randy Savage died today in a car accident after he had a heart attack while driving. Don't know if any of you watched WWF in the 80's but I sure did. He was my favorite and will be missed. I remember being a little kid and meeting him when he was walking through Hershey Park. He was just there to have alittle fun when WWF was at the arena. I was wearing a Macho Man shirt and bandana because I was going to the show that night. He saw me staring at him with a giant smile on my face and without me asking him for anything he stopped and talked to me. I was sitting front row that night and he actually remembered me from earlier in the day. He stopped on his way out and said "hello again buddy" That was the coolest thing that had ever happened to me at that point in my life. At another time he was actually at the park signing and I got to meet him again while he was WWF champ. I asked him if he remembered me and he said "of course I remember you, You said your my #1 fan last time we met, I couldn't forget my #1 fan" I don't know if he was just saying he remembered me but that is what I said to him. He was the nicest WWF wrestler I ever had the opportunity to meet. He will be missed.

Current date/time is Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:30 am