Who is online?

In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 146 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:59 pm

Hersheypark 6/5 Update

HPCrazy
    Coaster Master Level
    Coaster Master Level

Hersheypark 6/5 Update

Post  HPCrazy on Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:43 pm

Had a great day hanging out with Leah (HPfangirl4life), Alex (coasteral) and Chris (Ccron10)! Here are some photo highlights from the day:

The Boardwalk was up and running. Didn't really take notice of any new things other than the Rita's stand that I spotted on opening day.

I just love watching the huge bucket tip over.

Yes, it was finally up and running! I was so happy to finally get a Ferris Wheel ride this season.

Aerial view of Whirlwind's funnel which received new paint (hello HP staff, I think Storm Runner also needs new paint as well...)

The characters were out in full force throughout the day. This was one of many times that I've spotted them.

We all took a stroll over to ZooAmerica. Haven't been there since 2009 so it was good to be back. To Leah - hopefully, we'll catch Dakota on a future zoo visit!

Yes, the Ferris Wheel with it's brand new LED's! They were definitely alot prettier than before and they were animated this time. I know it was reported that they weren't animated recently, so I was happy to see this.

I hardly ever get over to this part of the park anymore in the evening so I was really happy about this.

And I end this update with a little bit of Fahrenheit and Wildcat! I'll be returning to the park next month with possibly another update so stay tuned and enjoy.

HPfangirl4life
    Sooperdooperlooper Level
    Sooperdooperlooper Level

Re: Hersheypark 6/5 Update

Post  HPfangirl4life on Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:08 pm

Good update! It is a very nice highlight of our day. It was a bit sad that Dakota and company were hiding. Yet again, if I was a wolf in that heat I would be where it is cool also. Though I was excited that Stanley acknowledged us when I called his name...he is a very pretty kitty.

coasteral
    Hydra: The Revenge Level
    Hydra: The Revenge Level

Post  coasteral on Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:31 pm

I cant believe all the people you knew Leah!!! Hopfully I will have a season pass here soon. My mom agrees that would be a good idea

gardener14
    Sooperdooperlooper Level
    Sooperdooperlooper Level

Post  gardener14 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:46 pm

Thanks for sharing the great photos. They make me anxious for my trip later this summer.

Fanatic
    Coaster Master Level
    Coaster Master Level

Post  Fanatic on Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:53 pm

Great photos! Looks like the crowds weren't much of a problem at all, and the weather was nice.
    The Boardwalk looks excellent, especially from the Ferris Wheel. The original and newer attractions have a nice layout - looks like a mainstream waterpark in a way.m Wink

Current date/time is Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:40 pm