Who is online?

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 146 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:59 pm

HP PTR 8/14/09

ChiefRedskin89
    Talon: Grip of Fear Level
    Talon: Grip of Fear Level

HP PTR 8/14/09

Post  ChiefRedskin89 on Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:24 pm

Ok well I'm going to HersheyPark on Friday and it's gonna be great like always! It's going to be me, my brother, my dad, and my friend. I've been to Hersheypark tons of times but never this late in the season and on a Friday. It would really help if anyone knew about how long the lines will be.

ANd I might also need help putting pictures on the new forum. I have a photobucket account so it souldn't be too hard.
    Fanatic
    Coaster Master Level
    Coaster Master Level

Re: HP PTR 8/14/09

Post  Fanatic on Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:16 pm

Well, lines shouldn't be too bad considering that most people are at home preparing for the return to school. Not as bad as late July - early August or even early July.

The gallery is currently being worked on, but if you want to upload pictures to the forums and not the gallery, all you have to do is:

-Start a reply or post
    -Where all the gray squares are on the top - find the one that says insert image. (Not host image)
    -Click on it and post the link of the picture that's in your photobucket. If you don't know how to do this, just sign in to your photobucket and find the picture you want to upload - then highlight the part where it says, "direct link" . That's what you paste into the insert image thing on here.

Hope it's not too confusing lol What a Face
    HPCrazy
    Coaster Master Level
    Coaster Master Level

Post  HPCrazy on Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:41 pm

Yes, just post the image code on here when you post. All forums should accept image codes when including image(s) in your posts.

By the way, you're going on my birthday (the day before I leave for CP/KI). I probably won't see your PTR until I get back but hope it goes well!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:42 am