[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 146 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:59 pm

The Welcome Thread

Myself
    Kozmo's Kurves level
    Kozmo's Kurves level

The Welcome Thread

Post  Myself on Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:43 pm

Figured I might as well start one of these, seeing as mostly all the other boards I've been to have one.

Hi! Myself here. If you're on Theme Park Review, you may know me, and if you're on KPConnection you most likely know me (I have the second highest post count on the board, and I'm certainly not bragging! Embarassed ). I work at Kennywood and can inform you about any goings-on at the park. Ask me anything about the park and I probably have an answer. I know a lot about other parks, mainly those in PA and will enjoy being on a board about them.
    HPCrazy
    Coaster Master Level
    Coaster Master Level

Re: The Welcome Thread

Post  HPCrazy on Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:12 pm

Welcome to the site! Well to the new people here who were never at the old site, I'm Matt and I have mainly an interest in Hersheypark, although it's nice to read up on the other parks of PA too.
    Ccron10
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Ccron10 on Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:15 pm

Welcome Myself.

I'll introduce myself as well. My name is Chris (Ccron10) and also an active member at Theme Park Review, KPConnection, Coaster-Net, Dorney Online, and other sites. I helped with Hersheypark Crazy a few months ago, left, and then returned to modify the site and broaden it's horrizons.
    I an interested in going to college to be a mechanical engineer and then see if I can get my feet into the amusement industry. My hobbies are riding roller coasters, building k'nex coasters, bowling, and mountain biking.
    Fanatic
    Coaster Master Level
    Coaster Master Level

Post  Fanatic on Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:17 am

Hey all, if you were at HPCrazy, you would have known about me there as well.

My name is Tim and I don't live in the Keystone State, though I wish I had a house there. Very Happy I love visiting Pennsylvania - Hershey, Lancaster, the Poconos, Philly, Pittsburgh, etc.. I live in New York State so its not too much of a hassle, though I love PA an how it's such a change from where I am.

I do have accounts on some of the other sites mentioned, though I'm not as active there as I am here. I originally came here by HP Crazy and have followed the site since. I love to share and gain information through sites like this, plus its based on one of my hobbies. (See the other thread for a full list Very Happy)

I share a main interest in HP too, though I have visited other parks. I would love to go to more extreme parks, but I haven't been able to make it out there yet.

Smile

XtremeBoy
    Trailblazer Level
    Trailblazer Level

Post  XtremeBoy on Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:35 pm

please allow me to introduce myself ..XTERME BOY and i love going to hersheypark ductch wonderland kennywood and knoebels willams grove.
    HPCrazy
    Coaster Master Level
    Coaster Master Level

Post  HPCrazy on Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:57 pm

Welcome to the site! Smile
    coasterbilly
    Sooperdooperlooper Level
    Sooperdooperlooper Level

Post  coasterbilly on Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:29 pm

haha I found this after I already posted a few times lol

I'm Coasterbilly, just graduated from Albright College in Reading, PA, I was very active on Theme Park Review, but I'm not on there anymore (you can ask me why through PM if you'd like), but I'm also on Coaster-net, Coasterforce, and GAdv.com. I wanted to find a site based in PA as well and this looks like the perfect spot, thanks for having me!
    Fanatic
    Coaster Master Level
    Coaster Master Level

Post  Fanatic on Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:08 pm

Welcome!
    I'm sure you'll find the best PA parks info here, and it's a great place to contribute as well. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:42 am