[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 146 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:59 pm

HP In The Dark 10-18-09

Stormwinder
    Admin
    Admin

HP In The Dark 10-18-09

Post  Stormwinder on Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:55 pm

I went to Hersheypark yesterday. I had a great time, no waits for anything. No one was in the park, the most non-crowded I have seen it in a very long time. Everything was runing including Miniature Train. There was a clear blue sky. The only problem is that THEY FORGOT TO DECORATE!!!, even less than all the other years that they forgot to decorate. Theres a little bit of Corn and pumpkins in Carousel Circle and Tudor Square/ Rhineland but that is it. It is a big shock coming from two other parks that really decorates for Halloween then I go to Hershey who has almost nothing. Evil or Very Mad . If you are not there for Halloween stuff, the rides were good I dont think Storm Runner ran a full train all day, plenty of re rides.

The tour Ride was decorated this year.

The ride names wrere changed, although they forgot to put the Raven Claw Sign up.

The Whip had spider webs.

This is as close as they could get to having a haunted house.

Coaster Master Level

Re: HP In The Dark 10-18-09

Post  Fanatic on Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:39 pm

Great to hear it was so empty. Best time to go, obviously. I'm surprised as well that they didn't decorate more than what you said. I can't even say that they may get more decorations when we get closer to Halloween because we already are!

Current date/time is Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:08 pm